Sunday 28 March 2010

First Blog

Hi Everyone

Welcome to my blog. This is my first blog so be kind to me!

I live in Oxford, England and I'm really enjoying making bracelets and would like to try to sell some of them so here I am trying to get people to look at my jewellery, to buy it and/or tell me what they think. Click Here to see my Etsy page

My name is Barbara-Anne. I'm in my mid-30's and trying to find an interesting and fun way to make a living, I think the jewellery may be the way forward. What else can I tell you about myself? I'm single and looking! I'm looking for work but I think that now might be the best time to try to get a jewellery business off the ground.

I think that's enough info for now but here are a few pics of some of my jewellery. Love Barbie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment